My Favourite Cheap Alternatives

I spend a lot of my time hunting online to find cheap look-a-like clothing as alternatives to items that are either way overpriced or attached to a designer label. Maybe it's a little sad, but I admit I am a shopping addict, what can I say, new clothes make me happy! I think over the years I've become a pro at online shopping and know all the best places to look. And this is where this blogpost begins, here are the best alternatives to expensive items that I saved money on.

Two Essentials

Last spring and summer the Wide Brim Hat was my favourite accessory. I first saw them in Topshop for £28 but I found a cheap look-a-like for only £8 on ebay! The material is similar to the one in Topshop and it actually fits a lot better! The image below shows the Topshop hat and then me wearing the ebay find.


Clear raincoats, great for festival season, but £30-40 for something that is bound to go out of fashion in 2 years time? I don't think so. Topshop and Asos were selling these raincoats for unbelievable prices, but with a quick search on ebay you can find hundreds of listings for them from around £7.



American Apparel Look-A-Likes




My American Apparel Tennis Skirt was my favourite item in my wardrobe until I found this cheap alternative on Storenvy. An identical tennis skirt for only £13, £33 less than it would be buying from American Apparel? Yes please! The quality is just as great and the price is even better.



                 AA Cotton Spandex Julliard Top £32

Janey Wrap Front Crop Top
£15
Petite Black Long Sleeve 
Wrap Front Crop Top
£12.99




Truffle Shoes


These Truffle Dr Marten styled shoes are amazing look-a-likes and are both under £20. Dr Martens would most likely last you a far longer time, but nothings good about getting blisters for the first 4 years.


Dr Martens £95
Truffle £16.99


T-bar flats are always my favourite shoe choice in the Spring and Summer months. Here are a pair of cheap alternatives I found...

Truffle £17.99


Dr Martens £90


I hope this post helps some of you guys out! I would really love to start doing more posts on here and hope to start doing so after my birthday this March, as I am hopefully going to buy a camera! Leave me a comment if you have any ideas on what you would like me to make posts on :)


Love
Eden

















Eden

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment