Primark Haul

So this my first official post on here. I feel kind of weird speaking to an audience which I do not have yet, but I guess this is where everybody starts.


Yesterday I decided to go on a trip to the Primark in Corby,  as it's much larger than the one in Northampton, with a budget of around £60 to get a few pieces for my first day at college. Northampton's Primark has a bad reputation for having bad stock, being incredibly messy, having no air-con and being incredibly run down, and so it was a wonderful surprise being in a stress-free Primark environment for once, and I managed to get some really cool stuff!


Black Fluffy Skirt - £8

Pink Fluffy Jumper - £12


White Dress - £13

Disney Villans Top - £6
Platformed Brouge Shoes - £14

90's Platform Boots - £15

Fast Food Tote Bag - £1

I also bought some frilly socks in orange, green and pink for £1.50 a pair. I haven't seen bright orange socks anywhere and these were perfect and cheap for my current obsession with the colour orange!
If you guys like me doing these haul type things and would like me to do more let me know! I always get questions and compliments about/on my clothing and thought this was a great way of letting people know where to find my clothes! When next pay day comes I'll hopefully be going on a big shopping spree (and finally purchasing a good camera) so if this goes down well I'll certainly be doing more photo taking and uploading.


Eden




Eden

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. So sad we don't have Primark here!�� you found some great stuff!!��

    ReplyDelete